The lead account manager assists the district manager(s) with the day to day operations and development of the districts and teams within the DC/SC.
- Assist manager in leading front-line sales organization to identify opportunities, establish goals and objectives and deliver business plan goals across the DC/SC entire sales universe including F2F, E-Com and Tel Sell
- Work with manager to assist the on boarding new employees along with the training and coaching of existing account managers
- While covering sales routes and order taking, identify best practices, ensure consistent adherence to merchandising by improving Right Execution Daily (RED) and achieve Picture of Success (PicOS) in all accounts to grow market share and develop employees.
- Provide coverage of DSM responsibilities as necessary
- Create an environment of accountability and continuous improvement within all sales routes
- Utilize all tools, resources and tracking to effectively impact the market place
- Provide honest assessments of team members for effectiveness and development
- Demonstrate commitment to a safety culture by following established health and safety policies and procedures.
- Promotes all current digital tools such asMyCoke.com, digital menu boards, and food delivery intermediaries.
- Utilize all available technology tools to drive growth in assigned territory.
- Sell in incremental brands, displays, and placement of equipment; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance.
- Leads the launch of new brands and packages.
- Generates new business leads and Coca-Cola Freestyle Leads.
- Maintain company equipment assets, ensuring all equipment 100% Coca-Cola products. Meet the companies current merchandising standards.
- Transport, replace, and maintain Point of Sales as appropriate for an account.
- Lead and embrace change.
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending reaching, and kneeling. Merchandising and organizing company and customer owned equipment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three years
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours with a proper vehicle insurance
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong computer skills
- Schedule: this position requires flexibility early morning, weekend and/or evening work.
Explore opportunities with Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC at: http://careers.libertycoke.com